Of course you can 'mix and match' but here is our suggestion for:
Your Gananoque Itinerary.
- After your Sleepy Hollow breakfast, take the 1000 Islands Cruise and enjoy our backyard, (the St Laurence River) and some of our 1864 Islands.
- Stop for lunch at the Maple Leaf Restaurant
- Spend the afternoon Kayaking on the same river but different parts of it.
- Evening dinner at one of several Gananoque restaurants.
- Back to Sleepy Hollow for a night cap and chat with other folks.
- A different breakfast choice at Sleepy Hollow,
- Hike one of the Gananoque Trails till lunch
- Lunch at Riva restaurant.
- Short drive to Jones Falls on the Rideau Canal to see the three locks in action.
- On the way back, stop at the Shorelines Casino and help our local economy a little,
- A brewery tour at Gananoque Brewing Company
- Music at a local Pub if tonight is a live music night.
- Visit Fort Henry one of our Historic Sites
- A game of Golf at one of 5 Local courses.
- Take in a professional live theatre performance at the 1000 Islands Playhouse,
- Sleepy Hollow for a quiet night sleep.