"Hail Hail the Gang's all Here"
All inclusive Wedding Package
While the details are yours to decide, the packages we have will make the whole event easier, more romantic, and without compromise.
"Hail Hail the Gang's All Here" Package for the wedding couple and up to 28 of your guests
Every bit as personal as our other packages but with a bigger "gang". This package puts your day on a much grander scale. All the care and detail of the other packages go into this one, plus some. The exact details of your Big Day package will vary from couple to couple with your own unique needs and we will assist you in putting together a perfect wedding. Linens, tableware and exceptional hospitality are of course provided.
You may bring your own alcohol (no license is required for events in a private home). We have all the glassware you will need.
- Welcome reception
- Two nights luxury accommodation in your choice of rooms, (but the Tara Suite, is the one most often chosen) for The Wedding Couple
- Overnight accommodation in Sleepy Hollow, for one night, for up to twelve special guests. (Total Sleepy Hollow accommodation is 7 rooms ) Extra nights billed at $75 per room, if your guests would like to stay more than one night.
- Full hot gourmet breakfast each morning for everyone staying at Sleepy Hollow.
- A bridal bouquet, corsage(s) and/or boutonnières (up to 4 pieces).
- Your marriage license
- Licensed officiant to conduct your personalized service.
- Centre piece of fresh flowers on the table for you to take home.
- Fresh flowers in your room.
- A wedding cake and professional catering with After 8 catering.
- One planning meeting will have the professionals (Officiant, Photographer, and Chef Michelle, the caterer) involved in your wedding day, present so that everyone can sit down together for a team meeting.
Day One (Wedding Couple arrives)
- Wine and cheese welcome for the wedding couple.
- We escort you to the Gananoque Town hall to obtain your Marriage license (must be Monday-Friday, before 4:00PM) (Ontario Government Application here)
- Tour the town of Gananoque and get to know the neighbourhood (you will be back on your anniversary we hope)
Day Two - The Wedding (Invited guests arrive)
- Full Breakfast for the wedding couple
- Elegant Bridal Bouquet, corsage(s) and/or boutonnière(s) for The Couple and your witnesses. (4 pieces)
- The Wedding Ceremony, conducted in our home (in the parlour, by the fire, or in the garden, weather permitting) by a licensed officiant, with a ceremony of your preferences and choices. (We have resources to help you with this).
- You may select wedding music that you provide on laptop, CD, or iPod (it will connect to our sound system)
- Table centrepiece of fresh flowers in your colours.
- A Wedding cake.
- Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres reception upon arrival of your Guests that are staying at Sleepy Hollow or following the ceremony.
- Catered Wedding Reception. We can accommodate up to 30 people for a plated dinner.
- Bar service is at your discretion with alcohol to be supplied by the wedding couple (no license is required for events in a private home).
- Full Breakfast for all Sleepy Hollow Guests
- Hugs and Best Wishes all around as you check out
- Promises to return on your Anniversary!
The package cost: $4999 CAD plus tax and Gratuity
and depending on the menu choices, $65.00 to $95.00 each for guests not staying at Sleepy Hollow for catering services.
(maximum of 30 guests for a plated sit down dinner)
This includes everything we can think of for you and your guests.
Our objective is to make your day perfect in every way.
- Up to 14 guests staying at Sleepy Hollow including the wedding couple
- Sleepy Hollow will be exclusive to your group and no other guests will be in residence for either day.
- Terms: Full payment, non-refundable, upon confirmation of the dates
- Taxes are not included.
- 15% Gratuity added to the above.
Since phototograpy packages can be so different they are not included but we can recommend that you check the Georgette Photography Facebook page or the web site and arrange the package that best suits you.